How to Have Natural White Teeth in 2 minutes
We always aimed at continually beautifying your smile-line the shelves of superstores now a days. Natural white teeth are the desire of everybody. The issue? Many of these teeth whitening items comprises of chemicals that can be very harmful to your teeth and can ultimately lead to eroding the enamel on your teeth.
Even professional whitening techniques experimented by a doctor can lead to painful sensitivity, and the techniques and criteria used are not natural in the slightest. However, don’t give up and be hopeful about your teeth: if you want a shiner, whiter grin, there is a once-a-week trick/technique that can have you flashing your amazing whites—the natural way and you only need a few items such as baking powder and the lemon.
How to Naturally Whiten Teeth
As told above, you can naturally and cheaply make your teeth whiten by using just two simple ingredients which are lemon and baking powder. You can brush your way to a whiter smile in just a few minutes’ time, once in a week. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Take one tablespoon of baking powder (bicarbonate of soda)
- The lemon juice about half of it
- A reasonable sized clean and new tooth-brush
That’s it! the solution for your precious teeth is ready to apply:
How to Use:
- Put the required quantity of baking powder in a bowl and put the desired amount of lemon juice into it. It will start processing automatically like it is boiling. When this processing stopped, put some mixture onto your toothbrush and start applying on your teeth softly
- Keep applied for about 5 minutes
- Then use your toothbrush again so softly and wash your teeth with a clean water
- Do it once a week
Things to Consider
Following things should be kept in mind while applying this method for whitening teeth.
- This natural whitening method should be done not more than once a week to get a shining smile without damaging the protective enamel covering the teeth
- We suggest you to use a fresh, clean toothbrush your first time trying the method and dedicating that toothbrush specifically to being used for shining—in other words, never use your routine tooth-brush for this treatment.
- You can use water in substitution of lemon juice or limes, if not available but it is recommended to use them for great results.
- Guys wearing dental braces must not use this method.
- The taste of the that blend is tart and a bit different, but the amount used for whitening is completely safe and non-toxic in case you should accidentally swallow it (however you may get the flavor a bit nauseating if you happen to do so).
Here are some more tips in the following videos to keep your teeth whitening and shining.